SERIES RP shaft-mounted speed reducers, are directly installed on the
shaft of the driven equipment, using a belt drive between motor and gearbox.
The torque arm anchors the reducer and also maintains the right belt tension.
Shaft-mounted speed reducers are used for driving: conveyors, screws,
elevators, mixers and crushers.
• Quick and easy to install.
• No need for a coupling or base plate.
• Ability to prevent rotation in one direction.
• Speed selection by choice of gear ratio as well as motor
• Various special executions and accessories.