- Shaft coupling for torque transmission and damping of torsional vibrations
- Axial plug-in – easy assembly – maintenance free
- Operative range from -50ºC to +120ºC, peak temperature up to +150ºC
- Compensation for axial, radial and angular shaft misalignments
- Pilot bore ex stock
– spline versions available
– inch and taper bore versions available ex factory
- Explosion protection rated and confirmed acc. to EG Directive 94/9/EG
ROTEX® couplings are characterized by small dimensions, low weight and low mass moments of inertia yet transmit high torques. Running quality and service life of the coupling are improved by accurate all-over machining.
ROTEX® couplings are torsionally flexible and designed for positive torque transmission. They are fail-safe. Operational vibrations and shocks are efficiently dampened and reduced. The two congruent coupling halves with concave claws on the inside are periphally offset in relation to one another by half a pitch.
The teeth of the spider are crowned to avoid edge pressure if the shafts are misaligned.
ROTEX® couplings are capable of compensating for axial, radial and angular displacements of the shafts to be connected.