The uni S-MPB 25.4mm pitch belt is a strong and easy to clean belt, used in various food applications. The reinforcement bar on the underside ensures high impact resistance.
The uni S-MPB belt is available in the unique uni Single Link® belt with a (no bricklay) uni Single Link® product support for optimal cleaning.
Nonstick version ensures product release from the belt.
The uni S-MPB belt is the preferred belt in the following industries/applications:
• Meat applications (beef & pork) including fat/trim lines, cutting lines, general conveyance, tray conveying and packaging lines
• Fruit & vegetable applications including elevators, inspection tables and packaging lines
• Seafood applications including inspection tables, grading lines and trim lines
• Bakery applications including raw dough handling, cooling lines and packing lines
Product features and operational benefits:
• Easy to clean uni Single Link® belt reducing downtime for cleaning with up to 70%
• uni Single Link® belt (no bricklay) reducing bacteria growth
• uni Single Link® eliminating knives sticking in belt seams
• Unique lock pin system providing faster and simpler maintenance
• Unique sprocket engagement enabling high product load and longer conveyors
• Strong and thick uni Single Link® product supports eliminating gaps for product traps
• Close transfer applications
For more information please get in touch with us