uni OWL 27.9mm (1.1 in.) pitch belt is created for applications requiring large open area.
Together with the material properties the open belt design with minimal contact surface provides heat resistance, easy plastic film release and good airflow.
The uni OWL belt has improved performance in the following industries/applications:
• Shrinking tunnels without the need for lubrication and without black wear debris
• Bakery industries, including cooling lines
• Fruit and vegetables application including dewatering and cooling lines
Product features and operational benefits:
• Minimal friction and contact between product and belt
• Large open area for easy drainage/airflow (66% open belt)
• Special material allows operating temperature of 180°C (356°F) and makes the belt resist peak temperature up to 230°C (446°F)
• Patented nonstick belt surface