This new generation 12.7mm pitch belts offer a unique, easy cleanable surface in combination with self lubricating POM-D material.
The 37% open belt can run over a 19 mm (0.75 in.) nose bar and is a perfect solution for food processing belts in cooling, freezing, drying or proofing applications.
The curved surface of the uni M-TTB CS belt offers a minimal contact area of 10% and a smooth transfer.
The uni M-TTB series improves performance in the following industries:
• Bakery industry including dough transport, cooling lines, internal transport, metal detectors and packaging lines
• Seafood applications including tray packing lines
• Meat & poultry applications including packaging lines
• Can making/filling lines and accumulation tables
Product features and operational benefits:
• Improved strength enabling longer conveyors
• Standard POM-D material containing a self-lubricating component, improving non-stick characteristics and reducing friction
• Easy to clean thanks to improved hygienic design of the hinges
• Efficient product transfer and less product contact area (efficient cooling) with the curved surface design
• Easy retrofitting
For more information please get in touch with us