PTFE (Teflon) AND SILICONE COATED FABRICS.
THL Manufactures a wide range of PTFE Coated fabric and silicone rubber fabric belts of composite construction to suit a wide variety of industrial applications, up to 4500mm wide complete with a variety of edge reinforcement, tracking guides and splice constructions.
PTFE—polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) and silicone rubber are truly unique products. No other materials can match their properties. When applied to a fabric substrate the resulting composite fabric provides the following general properties.
- Outstanding temperature resistance.
- -150 to +260 Degrees C (PTFE Glass) -70 to +230 Degrees C (Silicone Glass)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Non stick low friction surface PTFE Glass
- Non stick high friction surface Silicone Glass
- High Dielectric strength
- Dimensional stability under pressure
- Outstanding resistance to flame.
Our standard belts are used in many industrial applications such as the following.
- Textile drying
- Screen printing
- Fabric fusing
- Shrink Wrapping
- Rubber curing
- Tobacco filter
- Package over wrapping
- Timber laminating
- Vacuum mesh
- Food processing